Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Uh, Are You a Clone?

I admit it...I am absolutely hooked on Orphan Black, presented by BBC America.  Granted, I am an official Anglophile -- movies, television programs, books/audiobooks, but this show really snatches you in... Can you imagine human clones as a reality?!  I can; I do.  I fully believe that there are cloned animals and people among us.  We are already informed (sometimes) about the GMO foods, but since cloned human beings are illegal, of course "they" aren't going to clue us in on that...nevertheless, "Orphan Black" is not as far out as we might like to think.  Gives you pause when more than one someone tells you that there is another person who looks exactly like you, huh?  Within one week, I was told of someone "who looks exactly like you!"

For those of us who weren't blessed (I know that's debatable) with siblings, we might enjoy discovering another one or two (or nine, as on "Orphan Black," thus far) of ourselves to hang out and enjoy being close with.  I've always been sad that I didn't have siblings, and I'm just as sad, six-plus decades in as I was at two decades in.

Well, time to catch up on some more Ophan Black episodes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.