Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Living Positively Without Gluten/Wheat

When I first started dealing with Celiac Disease, I was so surprised to discover that wheat is in nearly  E.V.E.R.Y.thing!  Foods and other items that made absolutely no sense to me included wheat; i.e., the adhesive gum on the backs of stamps and envelopes. Most of use a sponge or some other tool to moisten envelopes these days, but would it even cross your mind that wheat is an ingredient?

Caramel color is another no-no for those of us who must adhere to a wheat- and gluten-free existence in order to remain healthy and more physically comfortable, but it, too is in so very many food and beverages.  Thankfully, there are some companies out there who do make palatable and even delicious food and beverages (including gluten-free beer -- yay!), so be sure to check your labels and keep it moving!

I have compiled a Gluten-Free Report that I would love to share with you. Just join this blog with your email address.  I promise you that you will not be getting any spam from me, as I have nothing with which to spam you.  I have done the report in PDF and in ePub forms.

Enjoy it and I hope it is a tremendous help to you.

Be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.