Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Book Review: "The Womb Has Ears: Baby Talk, Book 1" by Mike Wells

What would you do if your new baby started talking, I mean, really talking to you? You know that it's really happening, but your wife is telling you that you're crazy. So. You decide that, yeah, you're just stressed and imagining things. Then...the baby starts looking at you crazy and serious accidents begin to be directed at you. The baby calls your job and leaves an "I love you" message, causing your co-workers to smirk sideways at you, a married man...

Neal Becker is very afraid of his baby girl, Natasha, but no one will believe him, not even his wife, Annie. We think of baby girls as sweet, cute and cuddly, but Natasha has the ability to cast a darkly disturbing look upon you and your blood runs cold. When she visited a series of destructive and nearly fatal "accidents" upon her dad and then her mom, who was leaving Neal because she thought that he was losing his mind, Neal just knew that there was only one solution...

This book grabbed me from the first and I couldn't put it down. I had no problem at all believing in the evil baby. I just purchased Book 2 (on Kindle @ Amazon), and I know that I will be reading it far into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.