Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Skin and Scalp

Currently on the hunt for organic hair products 'cause I believe that ol' devil, Lupus is prowling around my scalp...

In the meantime here are some highly rated (by me) products for the largest organ on our bodies, the skin:

- Onsen skin care line, particularly the moisturizer and Daily Choice Peel.

- Cococare 100% Coconut Oil...This is great at soothing the scalp, and you can do a total body soothe with it, including the face.  If you run out, head to the kitchen and get the coconut oil that you cook with; it will do in a pinch, as well, but of course it costs more, so...

-Basil shower gel by The Body Shop with its divine scent makes me feel like I'm in a peaceful and verdant forest glen; and The Body Shop products are organic -- Yay!

- The Body Shop Duo Body Butter sends those dry skin blues evaporating into thin air.  I'm currently loving on the Floral Acai scented Duo, and waiting for Amazon.com to send me some Peach and Strawberry--ooh, la, la.

If you can recommend some organic hair/scalp products, hit me up with the info, please. It will be very much appreciated. This scalp thing is messing with my head (no pun intended!).

Til next time...

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.