Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/skz1wcsup

I am a handbag maven and a shoe freak. Finding a site that lets you indulge both these characteristics, with some jewelry and lingerie thrown in to boot is fab-u-lous! I have to admit that since I have slim and delicate feet, I must be very selective in which pair of footwear to order, but hey, ninety percent of the fun is in p-e-r-u-s-i-n-g and drooling, right?!  Right now, I am awaiting the arrival of a snazzy, yet chic hat and scarf combo. Huzzah-Huzzah!

Check it out, and find your shoe/bag bliss.  I promise that you will enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.