Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Condolence


Native American Poem of Condolences


I give you this one thought to keep -- I am 
with you still -- I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond
glints on the snow, I am the sunlight on ripened
grain, I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush, I am
the swift, uplifting rush of quiet birds in
circled flight, I am the soft stars that
shine at night.

Do not think of me as gone -- I am with you still --
in each new dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.