Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Why is "Casual Vacancy" So Pricey on Kindle?

I was looking forward to reading J.K. Rowling's new publication, but was dismayed to see that the publisher has very nearly doubled the price for the Kindle edition!  Fortunately, I can download and read a sample for free.  If I like it, I will probably borrow a copy from the library. Just my voice of protest on the publisher being so greedy.   As a consumer, vote with your pocketbook/wallet by keeping it closed until reasonableness returns to those who insist on swindling us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.