Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Jonesing for Nachos

I have become addicted to Nachos! I almost wish that my husband had not told me how to make them!
Granted, I think I probably make mine healthier than most do, but still...each time I fix myself a bowl, as soon as I'm finished, I want to make and eat another bowl. OMG! They are sooo good! This is how I make mine -- let's call them:

Oma's Nachos to Die For

1/2 Cup (or more) Greens (spinach/kale/lettuce)
Tostitos Cantina Style Tortilla Chips
Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips
Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Jalapeno Pepper

Place greens in bottom of bowl (if you use kale, stir-fry it first; if using raw spinach, add a bit of water)
Place blue tortilla chips horizontally along rim of bowl
Layer Cantina style tortilla chips; then shredded cheeses (thickly)and sliced jalapeno

Put in microwave and select 'Melt cheese, 8oz'
ENJOY! (with a glass or two of red wine)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.