Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Gluten Free Cream Biscuits

I fell in love with gluten free cream biscuits after my kids bought me some from Whole Foods -- they were beyond yummy! Then...I stumbled across a recipe for Cream Biscuits -- oh, joy!! And the recipe is sooo simple, and here it is:

Ingredients:

2 Cups All Purpose GF flour
1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon GF baking soda

Combine dry ingredients well. Pour cream into dry mixture and knead into a ball (doesn't have to be perfect). Pinch Make desired sized balls (I make six) and place them into greased 8-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated 425-degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until browned.

After removing from oven, I brush tops of biscuits with Kerry Gold Irish Butter. And they taste so good with organic honey. Ummmm...I ate FOUR of them this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.