Today's Thought (s)

Never ever for the sake of peace and quiet deny your own experience.

Live the life you love.

As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people; people who are good for you, good to you, and good for your soul.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Yummiest Gluten-Free Cake Mix!

I found a new source for gluten-free baking flour and cake mix: www.evitamins.com.  Check it out!  If you use the following link, you will help us both out...you get a discount on your first order and I get reward points:  http://www.evitamins.com/?ref=84298. It's a win-win situation.

The Dowd and Rogers cake mix is to die for!  I make a beeline to my favorite Whole Foods in Hingham when I'm back in Boston, but now I can just make a couple of clicks on my MacBook Pro and voila!!  In a few days, my goodies will arrive on my doorstep.  How magnificent is that?!

I can't speak intelligently on the other products at evitamins because I was laser-focused on that Dowd and Rogers.  By the by, I ordered three of the Dark Vanilla cake mix because I just love, love, love it.  However, there are other flavors, and I will try them next time.  If you try them before I do, please let me know how much you enjoyed them.

Ciao, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping the dialogue going.